Subscribe Faith-filled Family Links for Learners Ask a Franciscan Editorial Entertainment Watch The Bible: Light to My Path Contents
Conversation Corner
John Vianney: The Saint Who Read Souls at a Glance--March 2003

Share a positive experience you have had with a priest, or how a priest has helped you.

Date: 3/22/2003 4:53:19 PM
Name or Pseudonym: Shoshana
Subject: Oh, how blessed are you!

My prayers and heart will be with this little one....may he truly become a holy priest of God!

Boy, when Fr Stan was conceived, I am sure the fireworks were a-blazing! What a priest! I live in Canada and he spoke to our Youth Rally during our Conference with another American priest,,,Fr Hampsh. Fr Stan came to speak to us and in one way, I wanted to join the youth rally but Fr Hamppsh was speaking to my heart and I could not leave! God bless Fr Stan and all priests as they endeavor to bring the Good News!

Blessed are those who truly love priests and lighten their load....for they are a gift to us!

Blessings,
Shoshana

PS I must admit though that listening to Fr Stan with all of his energy made me tired also. His energy is abounding! I wish he could share some of it!

Terms of use

Paid Advertisement
Ads contrary to Catholic teachings should be reported to our webmaster. Include ad link.

An AmericanCatholic.org Web Site from the Franciscans and
Franciscan Media     ©1996-2014 Copyright

Find 
 FIND