Conversation Corner
Family Corner (Teaching Forgiveness--July 2003)

In what area(s) do you need to be forgiven by someone?

Date: 6/27/2003 2:09:29 PM
Name or Pseudonym: Mary
Subject: Forgiveness

Threatening Santiago with INS at the beginning of our relationship being upset that I was pregnant not being happy like he was. Being harsh with Santiago making fun of his wife. not willing to marry Santiago for papers. Not willing to let myself and my lfe be second and making Santiago marry someone else then me marring him. Yelling At James being harsh with James my son. Not providing enough for him to understand how he may feel. Having to work full time not being able to buy a house for James, also so that he can his own room and not understanding that James needs his father that he needed me to marry his daddy so he could spend time with him daily. I need to be forgiven for all this and more. For being rude to Santiago and complaining about him all the time calling his curse words not being satisfied with him. I need to be forgiven for being responsible for the life James was born into a broken family. Me a single mother with hardly any credit or money to support my son.

Terms of use

Paid Advertisement
Ads contrary to Catholic teachings should be reported to our webmaster. Include ad link.

An AmericanCatholic.org Web Site from the Franciscans and
Franciscan Media     ©1996-2014 Copyright

Find 
 FIND