Conversation Corner
Family Corner (The Shepherd’s Viewpoint--March 2003)

Was there ever a time when you wandered off and lost your spiritual awareness? Who or what brought you back?

Date: 4/21/2003 5:53:03 PM
Name or Pseudonym: sqwid
Subject: Dear Angel Lost

Seems like we’re about the same age. It seems as if you’ve been through a lot of life changing experiences. Me too. I work for the Church as a Catholic School teacher. I know I have times when my faith is strong and then there are times when it is only a mustard seed. One thing I have realized is that my personal relationship with the Lord is my priority. I flesh that relationship out by my activities with the Church. Some years I am very active, and others I just coast. It is a hard time for those of us who went through Vatican II to adjust to things that seem to be going backwards.. This is why I keep my focus on the Lord FIRST and then figure out where the Church fits in. I keep my eyes on the Gospel Jesus.......If you were my neighbor, I would take you to the Mass I attend, introduce you to my little circle of faithfilled women.....and we’d let the spiritual talk flow.....we all struggle.....but hold each other up.....I ask God to find someone to lead you back to Church on the level you can handle....even if it is just a mustard seed’s worth.....Amen. Sqwid

Terms of use

Paid Advertisement
Ads contrary to Catholic teachings should be reported to our webmaster. Include ad link.

An AmericanCatholic.org Web Site from the Franciscans and
Franciscan Media     ©1996-2014 Copyright

Find 
 FIND