Conversation Corner
Family Corner (The Shepherd’s Viewpoint--March 2003)

Was there ever a time when you wandered off and lost your spiritual awareness? Who or what brought you back?

Date: 4/21/2003 9:58:46 AM
Name or Pseudonym: prayer warrior
Subject: Leigh & angels

i cried as i read your encounter...i know that there are angels...i would like to tell you my story...you are right, it is hard to talk about it because people look at you as if you are strange or worse!
my daughter felt much like you did when you suffered your loss, she also felt a great loss and wondered about whether or not God truly cared...then one day she was helping me prepare for an event and she told me about a dream she had had the night before..."i saw this beautiful man, i think he was an angel...he gave me a ring, it was in the shape of a flower...it was a flower, but made of a liquid metal (?)...he put it on my finger, smile this wonderous smile...i never felt so at peace...it was then i knew that i didn’t have to worry anymore...there is someone for me, who will care for me, and love me...it will be alright, mom, i just know now everything will be alright!!" her smile was filled with joy and her spirits were high...she died in her sleep the next day...she was 21 years old...i thought i would die with her...but what sustained me, in part, was remembering that dream...there is no doubt in my mind that the angel came to prepare her and me for what was to come...she was so happy!!
well, this was long...but i wanted you to know how special she is and how special you are...peace and love to you...

Terms of use

Paid Advertisement
Ads contrary to Catholic teachings should be reported to our webmaster. Include ad link.

An AmericanCatholic.org Web Site from the Franciscans and
Franciscan Media     ©1996-2014 Copyright

Find 
 FIND