Conversation Corner
Family Corner (The Shepherd’s Viewpoint--March 2003)

Was there ever a time when you wandered off and lost your spiritual awareness? Who or what brought you back?

Date: 3/2/2003 6:36:10 AM
Name or Pseudonym: Sarah
Subject: Was there ever time when you wandered off and lost your spiritual awareness? who or what brought you back?

Presently, i’m spending my time listening to God’s voice. I’m asking Him to search my heart so that I will be able to see who i am that i could be able to understand and accept myself better. I find myself having difficulty dealing with people. But i also find myself loving and gentle within me. Doubts will come when I tried so very hard to try to please but failed. Friends have deserted me. I find myself alone. And i’m praying that God will bring me back home secured and content of who I am. I pray that God will grace me with His wisdom that i may know what to do when I’m around with people. Please feel free to drop me some good and loving messages to help me get through :). Thanks!

Terms of use

Paid Advertisement
Ads contrary to Catholic teachings should be reported to our webmaster. Include ad link.

An AmericanCatholic.org Web Site from the Franciscans and
Franciscan Media     ©1996-2014 Copyright

Find 
 FIND