Conversation Corner
God In Our Midst (Finding Our Way Home--March 2003)

Talk about a time when you or someone in your family was lost.

Date: 4/23/2003 11:01:22 AM
Name or Pseudonym: prayer warrior
Subject: joyce

sweet joyce,
my heart and prayers go out to you...I have been there! I also doubted the need for prayer...for the answer I received was not what I prayed for at all...I was angry at God and certain that all my prayers, novenas, etc were for nothing!...
a priest helped me to see what my Catholic faith teaches..."see all life, its daily needs and its future hopes as realized in God...pray for the hopes and live tha attitude of submission to God’s will and you will learn how to pray and how to live"...as Jesus went through his suffering He knew that God listened to prayer as he asked that t"this cup pass from, but Thy will be done" (Mk 14:23,26)(Mk 14:32-42)
spread out your petition before God, and then say, "Thy will, not mine, be done"...your Father knows what you need before you ask Him (Matthew 6:8)
The sweetest lesson I have learned in God’s school is to let the Lord choose for me...
perserverence in prayer is a must, it will bring you grace and strength...always have confidence that the FAther listens to your prayer(Lk 11:1-13)...we must learn to listen for the answer...you are loved by God, served by the angels, and prayed for by us...your answer will come, be strong in the Lord...may you healed spiritually and physically...there is a plan for you...may you know it and live it...the Lord loves you, look at how much His own mother suffered, and no one was loved more than she...

Terms of use

Paid Advertisement
Ads contrary to Catholic teachings should be reported to our webmaster. Include ad link.

An AmericanCatholic.org Web Site from the Franciscans and
Franciscan Media     ©1996-2014 Copyright

Find 
 FIND