Conversation Corner
St. Francis of Assisi, Patron of Peace

Does the military action the U.S. is contemplating against Iraq meet the standards of a just war?

Date: 4/9/2003 10:51:04 AM
Name or Pseudonym: dl
Subject: more inflamatory insinuations

i am not anti american.
i am not necessarily anti war.
just because i recognize that iraq was not involved in attacking us does not make me either of those things. you continue to draw these conclusions (in whatever imaginary world you live in)that anyone that does not agree with you, or anyone who requires a little more than extremely weak circumstantial evidence is anti american and anti war. you alienate people, and cause rage and anger to boil by calling people names.

iraq was not involved in attacking us. or at least it has not been proven yet. salman paks existence does nothing to prove iraqi involvement in 9/11. insinuating that anyone who recognizes this fact is anti american is utterly ridiculous, and it brings to light your antogonistic motives for continuing to post on this site. you are here for no other purpose than to spew inflamatory rhetoric, and enrage as many people as you can. i keep trying to stay away, but i just can’t ignore your actions.

i don’t believe that there is enough evidence to link iraq to 9/11, and that does not make me anti american.

Terms of use

Paid Advertisement
Ads contrary to Catholic teachings should be reported to our webmaster. Include ad link.

An AmericanCatholic.org Web Site from the Franciscans and
Franciscan Media     ©1996-2014 Copyright

Find 
 FIND