Conversation Corner
St. Francis of Assisi, Patron of Peace

Does the military action the U.S. is contemplating against Iraq meet the standards of a just war?

Date: 4/7/2003 5:50:30 AM
Name or Pseudonym: Pat
Subject: Examples? certainly

"As far as I know our government is not authorized to cut out the tongues...nor does it gouge out the eyes of children.. or drills holes in peopleís hands and pours acid into the holes... not to mention the feeding people kicking and screaming into human shredding machines! Oh, yes and of course, the gassing of his own people... Canít say that I recall any of this going on in our country, can you?"

You CAN’T?? Where ya been? These methods of extermination have been used on babies since 1973 in your country: since 1967 in mine. ’Course CNN doesn’t broadcast from the scenes of destruction. Unwanted American and British babies have NO human rights: they can be slaughtered with impunity, and the people who live in their countries CALL their countries Christian. They aren’t fooling God though. He knows different. Please don’t reply with a "yes, but.." There is no but. Our countries are a DISGRACE and an AFFRONT to Christianity.

Terms of use

Paid Advertisement
Ads contrary to Catholic teachings should be reported to our webmaster. Include ad link.

An AmericanCatholic.org Web Site from the Franciscans and
Franciscan Media     ©1996-2014 Copyright

Find 
 FIND