Conversation Corner
St. Francis of Assisi, Patron of Peace

Does the military action the U.S. is contemplating against Iraq meet the standards of a just war?

Date: 4/1/2003 2:40:52 PM
Name or Pseudonym: Shoshana
Subject: Palestians make their way to fight in Iraq

I JUST WANT TO SHARE HOW VIOLENCE BEGETS VIOLENCE AND HOW HATE GIVES BIRTH TO HATE...IT IS SO SAD! THIS IS NOT WRITTEN BY ME AT ALL.

So Yasser Arafat is bringing troops to help his friend Saddam. America, you wonderful country, land that I love, remember this when the war is over and Saddam is dust.

The friend of my friend is my enemy.

When the big Saddam is dead and gone, don’t empower his counterpart, the despicable little Arafat and his band of merry thugs. Don’t give them land, and power.

If we’re lucky, enough Palestinians will fight for Saddam to end the problem of the Palestinian State forever. There just won’t be any Palestinians.

Naomi. (Jewish reporter in Israel)

PALESTINIANS MAKE THEIR WAY TO FIGHT IN IRAQ.

Nicosia (MENL)--Hundreds of Palestinians have arrived in Iraq to fight for the regime of President Saddam Hussein.

Palestinians sources in Lebanon said members of the Fatah movement led by Palestinian Authority Chairman Yasser Arafat have been deployed in Baghdad. They said the Palestinians are training to serve as suicide attackers for Saddam.

’What is happening in Iraq is the battle of the Palestinian people first and the Arab and Muslim nation second,’ Col. Munir Maqdeh, the Fatah commander in Lebanon, told the Iraeli Arab weekly A-Sinara.

Maqdeh said one Fatah contingent has already been deployed in Baghdad. Another group of Fatah insurgents is scheduled to follow shortly, he said.

Blessings,
Shoshana

Terms of use

Paid Advertisement
Ads contrary to Catholic teachings should be reported to our webmaster. Include ad link.

An AmericanCatholic.org Web Site from the Franciscans and
Franciscan Media     ©1996-2014 Copyright

Find 
 FIND